Feb 5, 2013

LESSology Challenge #22: Creative inspiration of Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam

 photo Challenge-22-How-Charming-Design-Team-projects_zpsb89f20a9.jpg

Rummaging through your charm collection to see what you can find for LESSology Challenge #22: How Charming? Let's be "charmed" by what design team member Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam came up with for this challenge! :) 

Kirsty Vittetoe

I have had this tiny wooden tray for the longest time...


It used to be the home for these little pegs I bought from Ikea more than 10 years ago, after applying white acrylic paint, now it is time to have some fun....


I picked an old photo of me, my brother and Grandma...


I also dug out this tiny key charm that was buried in my stash pile for more than 10 years


the heart is the negative of my tag die, I coated it with ink and Utee, the result is awesome


this metal charm is one of my all time favorite 


Everything is so tiny, I feel like I am playing doll house again


and the scrabble tiles are my best buy when I went to the Brooklyn Flea Market last year


Hope you find some time to play along with us!


Yvonne Yam photo Design-team-member-Yvonne.gif 

 Hello there! It's Yvonne here to share my charming creation...*winks*
I started with a wooden box that I spray-painted silver.


Then I added some lace from an old dress, trim and pearls. I applied Ranger distress ink in antique linen to match up all the different white tones. I completed the box with some old charms and bling.      :)

There are so many ways you can incorporate charms on your projects and we would love to see what you come up with for LESSology Challenge #22: How Charming! :)

6 comments:

Pooja said...

These projects are Charming !!

Shahrul Niza said...

Oh my ladies, these projects are STUNNING!!!. I LOVE how delicate each one is. And, amazing how white makes everything looks magical :).

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty, pretty, what a lovely box Yvonne!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! Ladies ... wow!! These are both gorgeous creations!!! I am IN LOVE!!!!

Donna T. said...

Fabulous creations! I am in awe of you ladies!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Unbelievable DT creations!!