Mar 7, 2012

LESSology Challenge #12: Creative projects of Julie Tucker-Wolek, Mandy Dodd and Angi Barrs!



Photobucket

How are your projects for LESSology Challenge #12: Photo Block Challenge coming along? Need a little creative inspiration? Here are the creative projects of Julie Tucker-Wolek, Mandy Dodd and Angi Barrs

Julie Tucker-Wolek


I decided to take a different approach to our "photo blocks" challenge :) I had bought a plastic photo cube from the Target dollar spot awhile ago and decided to alter it for this challenge! :) 

Here is the photo cube I started with :):):)


I took the two pieces from the cube and make it into a little shadowbox :) And here is what I made :)




Can't wait to see what you all create for this fun challenge! ~~Julie :)

Mandy Dodd

Hi, its Mandy here (waving)
I called on my dh again and asked him to cut up a couple of bits of wood... I did say I wanted blocks to put photos on.......and I got flat long ones (rolling eyes) so it's easy to see how we all interpret things completely different!  Perhaps I needn't have said about applying photos - as he must have imagined long flat photos! LOL!
Needless to say - after painting them up, sanding the edges - I'm more thrilled than thrilled with my long flat blocks!  (Maybe he knew more about this than I give credit (happy face)!!)
I used two lovely photos of my dd's last weekend frolicking on the beach


Side view of the depth of the blocks


 Decorated bottom with nets, starfish and shells


Top view




I cant wait to see what you interpetation of this 'block' challenge!
(very big smile)

Angi Barrs

Hi everyone Angi  here with my fun new project this month. I was stumped by this challenge at first, but did a little thinking outside the box.


I made a Hello Kitty Photo block for a friend who is expecting. My friend's brother had some recycled wood lying around and made this wooden block for me. I decorated the front and back with Hello Kitty's "photo" instead of using one of the baby.


I also made a coordinating card to go along with the gift set.



I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this fun challenge!

Aren't these just fun ideas? We would love to see your take on LESSology Challenge #12 Photo Block Challenge! Please read our challenge rules to ensure eligibility for our prizes. :)

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

You ladies always have terrific and such inspiring projects! Love these!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am loving all the sweet projects here, way to go team!!!!

Dora said...

Those are stunning girls!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love what Mandy and Angi made!! WOW!!! Loving them!

~amy~ said...

awesome ladies!!!!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Hello Kitty always makes me smile, Angi!