Feb 5, 2016

LESSology Challenge #55: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill


 photo Challenge-55-Pretty-Tassels-design-team-projects_zpsomxtzwyk.jpg

Hello there friends! Hope you've been inspired by the design team's takes on LESSology Challenge #55: Pretty Tassels so far. How about one more inspiration from design team member Lizzy Hill?


 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg

Now, here's one to stretch your creativity!
Do you have tassels hanging around? Now, keep your minds clean;)
Cos that's our LESSOLOGY CHALLENGE this month:)
I don't. Not even any old ones from curtains. But I DID find
a stamp that was a tassel one. Who knew??!!! I didn't 'til I looked!


AND Anna U had made me some cute little hearts with some trailing cotton
ends...so I cut them, tucked 'em up & figured they looked like a tassel.
I did the same with the crochet circle I used, too. 
Can you see that ripped bit of a button card? Recycled element...


...as are the buttons, & the 'happy birthday'. Pulled off an old card;)


I've popped rows of Holtz tissue tape between each row of stamped tassles on
the background.We would LOVE you to show us what you can come up with for our
Tassel challenge at LESSology this month!!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love that you made your tassels! And love the vintage feel of the card....

Curls N Twirls said...

Wow.. This was really Out of box project .. We really could stretch our creativity .. !! Thanks Lizzy :)

Lizzyc said...

Fannntastic Lizzy!

SD pooja said...

Tassel stamp !! Cool take..love it !

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, what a beautiful card and so creative.