Nov 6, 2012

LESSology Challenge #20: Creative inspiration of Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam


Photobucket 

Hola friends! Have you been rummaging your "save-it-for-a-rainy-day " stash for something clear to use? Let's see what design team members Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam did with LESSology Challenge #20 Barely there.

Kirsty Vittetoe

Hello all, Kirsty here, today's project, I am using 


that plastic backing from the clear stamp


and then die cut 2 pieces of patterned paper, one for the front and one for the back, and also a thin chipboard backing that comes with the paper you ordered online from the scrapbook store.
and use a small die cut to make little "windows" for all three


I used double-sided tape to glue the clear plastic on the chipboard backing sheet, and then glue the patterned paper one for the front and one for the back


there you got a "see through" window for the first page of my mini album



I make another page with the same method, this time, I stamped on the clear plastic


front


back




now I am sending this album to my aunt who came to visit me last  year, it is a collection of the photos we took at Grand Canyon.


Come play with us.


Yvonne Yam

Hello there! It's Yvonne here to share my creative project for LESSology Challenge #20: Barely there.

Barely-there-project




I had this really old glass clock...it stopped working and it seemed such a pity to just throw it away. So I made it into a display piece with a photo of my nephews.





Got some ideas about using something clear on your projects? Come play along with LESSology Challenge #20: Barely there, we would love to see your entries! :)


9 comments:

Lynnda said...

oh wow Gals... you both nailed the challenge...!!! They beautiful!!! How clever you ladies are eh.... Amazing!!! Hugs...xoxo

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a clever way to turn that clock into a fun and delightful piece Yvonne!

Shahrul Niza said...

WOW, that clock is so gorgeous, Yvonne!. LOVE LOVE your fun peek-a-boo album, Kirsty!. Especially with butterflies on them :). Great projects ladies!

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely projects ... the album is stunning!

Lizzy Hill said...

These are sooo clever...TFS...making me think:):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Kirsty and Yvonne!!! These are AMAZING!! I just loveeeeeeeeeee them!!!!

Katy said...

These projects are so cool! Love how you did the book! :) And what a great way to transform the clock! :)

Bimart´s ateliê said...

Wow!Adorei as dicas e minha mente já está fervilhando de idéias,adoro participar dos desfios e finalmente pude voltar,até breve!

Ella Swan said...

Very cool! Love that stamping on the acetate!!