Nov 7, 2012

LESSology Challenge #20: Creative inspiration of Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni


Photobucket

Well hello again! Are you ready to check out even more "clear" ideas? Let's see what Julie Tucker-Wolek and Lynnda Hosni did for LESSology Challenge #20: Barely there.

Julie Tucker-Wolek


Hi everyone!
I just love love love this challenge!! Incorporating something clear in our projects! LOVE IT!!
For me, I used an old vase that has seen better days! I have mostly stored my old paint brushes in it! lol!!
Here is my vase before -- 



And here is what I made with my vase! :)





I am going to add some fresh flowers in here for our Thanksgiving table! :)
Can't wait to see what you create!!


Photobucket

WOW... how time has flies.... Christmas is almost here eh.... Okay.... lets worry about that later...

Today it's my turn to share LESSology Challenge #20 - Barely there project....this month challenge is to incorporate something clear on your project...

Honestly speaking this idea came so spontaneously...within seconds when I saw my Maya Road Bingo chipboard packaging, immediately I know what I need to do....This project is totally CAS...easy...And the best part is it can be found in your stash or even on your crafty desk.... !!!

Maya Road Bingo Packaging

After the transformation....perfect for a girlie gift....Don't you think so?

Something different from me... instead of using stamps...
I used my typewriter.... "Just For YOU"
 I can't wait to see what everyone will create....

Aren't these just fun ideas to incorporate something clear on your projects? We would so love to see your take on LESSology Challenge #20: Barely there! How about leaving these ladies some sweet comments? :)


7 comments:

Shahrul Niza said...

Ahh, I'm smiling looking at these lovelies!!. Beautiful creations, ladies :).

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful vase and the girly gift is just too pretty! Wonderful projects ladies!!!!!

maria f. said...

Love to see the upcycled packaging - I just packed 30 cards for SCS HYCCT card drive for mailing. Used saved plastic sleeves that dies/stamps come in instead of buying card bags or using Ziplocs. Let's save this earth! Try at least.

Lynnda said...

Julie my friend... I love your upcycle VASE... its beautiful... perfect centre piece!!! Awesome... You rock SISTA!!! hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Lynnda.... I am IN LOVE with your little gift project!!!! TOTALLY GENIUS!!! LOVE IT!!!

Katy said...

These are projects are so cool! What a fun challenge! :)

Ella Swan said...

Gorgeous work girls! I love this clear challenge!!