Nov 13, 2012

LESSology Challenge #20: Creative inspiration of Linda Lapotka

Photobucket

Have you been enjoying our design team's showcase of clear projects for LESSology Challenge #20: Barely there so far ? How about another inspiration from design team Linda Lapotka?





Hi There, My project this month to go with the theme "Barely There" started with a glass jar.  I am starting to plan my Christmas gifts and I created this to hold some of my homemade peanut brittle. 



This is the jar I started with.

It was a sour kraut jar.



This is how it ended up after a little bit of glass etching, some felt, ribbon and doodads.
Can you see the candy cane? There is a candy cane, a tree and a ginger bread boy etched in the class.

Here is the video telling how I made my gift jar.



Come play along with LESSology Challenge #20: Barely there! We would love to see your  "clear" entries! :)


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just loveeeeeeeeeee this Linda!! GORGEOUS!!!

Lynnda said...

Brilliant Linda!!! I love it... You are amazing!!! hugs...xoxo