Jan 10, 2014

LESSology Challenge #32: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill

 photo Challenge-32-You-hold-the-key-to-my-heart-design-team-projects_zps95cce865.jpg

It's that time of the year...to get your Valentine's Day gifts done. *winks* Let's see what design team member Lizzy Hill created for someone close to her heart....for LESSology Challenge #32: You hold the key to my heart.


 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg 

Keys and Hearts....such FUN to play with in this month's LESSology challenge! And I just 'had' to create something that is close to my heart:


It's not often we do Male & Hearts, but I thought I'd give it a twirl. The balloons come from a sheet that originally looked like this [one balloon I didn't use is in there for contrast...]
There's a LOT of distress ink on these!!


I've used my old denim skirt & jeans for the 'lollipop' flower, alongside some odd twine, a button I found & of course, the old key. I stamped on the cheesecloth tape - StazOn ink is brill for this:)

A closer look at my balloons & the background, which has been masked & misted a few times 'til I got the effect I was after....the frame I swiped at random with an ink dabber. I didn't want to make it too fancy. My DH is not a 'fancy' type, really:)) 


The scrabble tiles are also recycled from an old 'magnetic' set...

I hope this gives you a bit of a different idea that you might like to use in our 'You Hold the Key to My Heart' challenge.....I must say, Wally Dog came a close 2nd choice for this project...but SHHHH!!! Don't tell my DH that:):)
Have fun creating ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

4 comments:

SD pooja said...

Its fantastic Lizzy !I loved the denim and old key combo...lovely textures there !

Jasleen Kaur said...

Superb creation Lizzy !! I love that
distressed grunge look you have given.

Radhika said...

lovely creation ..love the look and the denim lollipop flower .. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the balloons!!!!