Jan 8, 2014

LESSology Challenge #32: Creative inspiration of Julie Tucker-Wolek

 photo Challenge-32-You-hold-the-key-to-my-heart-design-team-projects_zps95cce865.jpg

Have you found some keys to play along with LESSology Challenge #32: You hold the key to my heart? Let's check out what design team member Julie Tucker-Wolek came up with....

Julie Tucker-Wolek photo Design-team-member-Julie.gif



Hi everyone :) 

I am loving this month's challenge! Incorporate a key! :)  Granted my project is a little behind (I created this BEFORE Christmas! LOL!) -- but I had this in my head and had to make it :) 

I started out with this -- A "book" box and a key I had from an old necklace I got rid of awhile ago :) 







I tore out the top of the book box :) 




And this is what I made with it :) 





I made this for one of my centerpieces for our Christmas Eve dinner tables (we have a lot of family over on Christmas Eve and have 3 tables set up to seat everyone).










Can't wait to see what you all create for this challenge!! ~Julie :) 


8 comments:

Jasleen Kaur said...

Wow! That's amazing Julie :)

Unknown said...

What a great transformation.Would never have thought of this.Fab!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks girls! :)

Radhika said...

Wow!! superb transformation..:)

~amy~ said...

Such a fun and festive transformation!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute Julie!!

SD pooja said...

Its Fantastic !!

Debbie P said...

Julie is the master at starting with an ordinary object and turning it into a work of art! This is awesome!