Feb 9, 2012

LESSology Challenge #11: Creative inspiration from Amy Tsuruta and Lisa Saunders!


Photobucket

Hope you are hard at work with your projects for LESSology Challenge #11: Flights of Fantasy! Or maybe you just need a few more ideas to get their creativity engine started?

Amy Tsuruta

Hello!!!

Amy T here, sooo excited to share my Flights of Fantasy project with you today!


Can you read the sentiment?

It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.~Erma Bombeck

I made a wall cardboard 'canvas'....the base is packaging material that I've been hoarding {10.25 x 3.5}.  All the papers are from my latest Pink Paislee purchase, the Nantucket collection.  

The left panel is all Pink Paislee:


The middle panel uses October Afternoon silhouette stickers:


 See the butterfly?  I used the Stampin' Up die on yup, a Starbucks Coffee Cup Sleeve...love those things:)  The center is a Pink Paislee Chip Tile...


I had such a fun time putting together this project and it has a home in the 'ole scrap room:)

I can't wait to see how you're inspired by the challenge!

Lisa Saunders

My sister and her family have just booked their first trip to Orlando.
So I decided to make my nieces and nephew little notebooks for their flight.


I covered these hardbacked spiral bound notebooks. Each one has clouds and planes, but each one is slightly different. I have added their names and covered the front of each one with modge podge to secure it all down nicely.
I have laminated a cloud and plane for each book and tied with ribbon to the top wire spiral.

I'll give them the books before they go with a pack of pencils for each of them.

Lisa x

Some really fun ideas for LESSology Challenge #11: Flights of Fantasy! Please feel free to interpret the challenge in your own unique way as long as you include at least one upcycled item in your creation. We would love to see your entries! :)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh I am LOVING these!!! Awesome creations girls!

lisa said...

That's really sweet Amy x

mandysea said...

lovely girls!! All lovely!

SuZeFashion said...

Wonderful! Nice work.

Unknown said...

Seriously, these are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! I can't say it enough...looooove your creativity!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful work team!!!!

jeanie g said...

Love both of these projects, so inspirational. Will have to gey my thinking cap on.

~amy~ said...

Lisa, I LOVE them!!!!