Feb 14, 2012

A special tribute to design team member Audrey Pettit!


Audrey Pettit

Hello altered enthusiasts! Happy Valentine's Day to you!:) Here at LESSology, we want to pay a special tribute to design team member Audrey Pettit, who is stepping down to spend more time with her family. Audrey's work has been nothing short of extraordinary and though we will miss her, we are proud to have had her on our team.





Here's a slideshow of Audrey's creative projects for LESSology. Please leave a little love for Audrey.

P/s: Don't forget to play along with our current challenge - LESSology Challenge #11: Flights of Fantasy! It ends on Sunday March 4, 11.59pm EST. Please read the challenge rules to ensure your eligibility for our prizes

8 comments:

mandysea said...

Oh Audrey.... I'm going to miss your beautiful work and completely understand needing more time with family..

I'll keep visiting you on your blog

hugs
xxxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh Audrey... so sorry to see you go!! But I totally understand!! I will still visit you on your blog though... you are always inspiring!

~amy~ said...

Audrey is super fantastic...sooo filled with talent and kindness...we'll miss her!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love, Love, Love Audrey! Your work is amazing and I am sooo glad you shared it with us at Lessology. I will stalk your blog often. Hugs to ya my friend! :)

Linda said...

Audrey your slide show is wonderful. So nice to see all your creations in one spot. Like an art show. So sad to see that you are leaving us. Time with the family is so important and those years go so quickly. You will be missed.
Hugs,
Linda

TesaB said...

Ohhhhh Audrey!!!! So sad to see you go, even though I fully understand the need to prioritize! LOVE everything you do and I'll stalk your blog (and thank God for PPRS!)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sad that you are leaving us Audrey, wish you all the best for whatever you do in life, you have been a great inspiration and I hope that you will continue to craft and share your talent with us!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, thanks so much guys, for all your kindness and support. It's been an amazing 6 months on the team. I've truly treasured getting to work with you all and getting to know you. There is no sweeter group of ladies out there anywhere. Thanks so much to Angi and Yvonne for having me, and for all of you for your friendships. I'll be visiting your blogs, so this isn't goodbye. Thank you!