Feb 15, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight - Jenny Johns - Ippity Stamps


We are so happy to have the fun & creative Jenny Johns sponsor Lessology Challenge #11 - Flights of Fantasy. Keep reading to learn more about Jenny and the wonderful products that she has to offer.
 
Hi there! It’s me, YOUR {ippity} Chick, Jenny Johns! I am a Unity Endorsed {ippity} Chick!
 
Familiar with Unity Stamp Co?  Then you already know the fantastic quality of Unity’s deeply etched red rubber stamps, because {ippity} stamps are by Unity!  The stamps are mounted on cling foam, pre-cut, and ready to be used with any acrylic block or Unity handle.  {ippity} stamps are only available through an {ippity} chick like me.  However, we now have some exciting news:  you can also order {ippity} from me, at the Unity Stamp Co website (just click on my name/photo)!  http://unitystampco.com/ippity-chicks/default.aspx
 
I've been a crafter all my life and have dabbled in almost every hobby. Papercrafting and stamping is the one I always come back to, and I truly enjoy the "me" time in my craft room. Once I discovered Unity a few years back, I was hooked! Then, of course, I had to immediately join in on selling the {ippity} line 'cause the stamps are just way too cute and fit in with any type of projects. We also have some new {ippity} itty bitty stamps...just right for any budget!

My style of creating is...every type! I love to try old and new products, techniques,and ideas
I live in Arizona, have a teenage son, a busy job, and a couple of chocolate labs that keep me entertained, but I can always help you with your {ippity} questions too! Feel free to contact me!
 
~~~~~~~

Here are a few of Jenny's fabulous creations made with Ippity Stamps:



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome sponsor and love love love her creations!!

~amy~ said...

yahooooo for Jen!!!