Mar 5, 2013

LESSology Challenge #23: Creative inspiration of Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam


 photo Challenge-23-Whatsinyourtoolbox-Design-Team-projects_zps0e6d5733.jpg

Ready to check out what design team members Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam created for LESSology Challenge #23: What's in your toolbox


Kirsty Vittetoe

When I saw this tag on my new Levi's jeans, I knew that someday I am going to make something fun out of it, so..... in the middle of the night, I sneak into the garage to "steal" this from my husband's precious tool box so I can get the fun going.....


moulding gel, alcohol ink, glimmer mist and old text paper, now let the fun begin......


more fun........



Dig into those toolboxes of yours your husband's and join in the fun!


Yvonne Yam photo Design-team-member-Yvonne.gif

Hello there friends! It's Yvonne here to share my wall hanging with found stuff from my toolbox raid! :)


How-to-make-a-wall-hanging-with-CDs-and-texture-paste

The base is made from a stack of used CDs.


Some texture paste to hold all the found stuff...tab pulls, screws, charms, beads...


And metallic paint and PearlEx to tie everything together.

We would love to see how you interpret this challenge. Come play along with LESSology Challenge #23: What's in your toolbox?. :)

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH wow, that is amazing Yvonne!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Kirsty and Yvonne, what amazing projects you've both created!!!

Ros Crawford said...

What a mazing projects these are ... both of them are terrific!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! Ladies, these are just FABULOUS!!! LOVE THEM!!!

~amy~ said...

Nice job ladies!!!

Linda said...

Wonderful creations my friends.