Mar 18, 2013

LESSology Challenge #23: Guest Designer Helen Tilbury


 photo Challenge-23-How-Charming-guest-designer-Helen-Tilbury_zps644bb7e9.jpg

Hello friends! Today I would like to introduce you to our guest designer Helen Tilbury. Helen does amazing work and was the winner for LESSology Challenge #19: Mirror, mirror on the wall. Let's meet her shall we?
_______________________

Hi everyone!  I am totally STOKED to be invited to LESSology as a Guest Designer this month!!  Thank you SO much LERSSology girls!  I can’t wait to see what everyone will create & look forward to visiting your blogs & checking out what I’m already sure will be awesome creations J 

My name is Helen Tilbury & I discovered scrapbooking quite by accident 10 years ago.  I’ve been at it on and off ever since & have been blogging about it for over 4 years now & been on many different design teams & had layouts published in magazines in Australia, America & England.This year I’m working for a few design teams, namely ‘My Creative Scrapbook’ Kit Club in America, and ‘Scrapmatts’ Chipboard Company in Australia, and Purple Pumpkin embellishment company, also in Australia.

You can find my blog at http://helentilbury.blogspot.com under the name of SCRAP ADDICT.  I call myself that because I do love to scrap, although time does not permit me to scrap as often as I would like this year unfortunately. 




I am married to that cute guy in the photo {and have been for a very long time!} & together we have 4 awesome kids & a few sweet furballs in our family.  We live in Durban, South Africa, where it is really hot & humid but air-conditioning is my best friend J

As well as scrapbooking I like taking photos (well they go hand in hand really...) am a Picasa (free editing software) lover, adore cats & monkeys {strange combo but here we have a huge Vervet Monkey population & they are regular visitors to my home & the sweetest creatures ever}. 

I love watching movies, reading magazines and organizing.  Yup I am a storage & container addict & everything in our home is labelled & categorized!’







Eye-catching with loads of graphic details and amazing textures, don't you think? Please leave a little love for our guest Helen!



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooo amazing Helen!! Thanks for being our GDT!!!!

Shahrul Niza said...

Cool layout, Helen!!:). LOVE the energy from all the graphic & colors. Great chunkiness with the hex nuts!.

Mitralee said...

oh Helen! LOVE IT!!! Very strong colors! And thanks for having her peeps at LESSology! ;-)

Ella Swan said...

Thanks so much peeps!! Loooove Lessology!!!