Aug 30, 2011

Meet LESSology design team member: Laurel Seabrook! :)


Photobucket

Hi my name is Laurel and I am so honored and excited to have been asked to join the LESSology team.  This team is so full of talent and I can't wait to see what everyone does.  I have been fortunate in my crafting life, which, as a hobby is my daily 'release time', my time to unwind from a busy day as at Grade One teacher.  I love paper crafting (cards, scrapbooking and altering items) as well as painting (I have done a lot of decorative painting over the years) and photography.  To have been recognized for doing something that I love is so rewarding and I have been lucky to have been on and continue to be on, some amazing Design Teams as well as being published in such magazines as: CARDS, Scrapbook Trends, Paper Crafts and Canadian Scrapbooker.  I love crafting and am looking forward to this new venture.
Thank You,
Laurel
Check out my website:www.want2scrap.blogspot.com
Take a look at Laurel's creations! :)







10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyy Laurel! LOVE you work! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Laurel!!! Great projects and I'm waiting to see more!

Dora said...

I love your work, great to be in the same team!

~amy~ said...

woooooo hoooooo for Laurel:)

Angi Barrs said...

Yay Laurel. So glad to have you here with us. Hugs.... :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous work Laurel!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yeah, Laurel! SO happy to be working with you!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, so preety!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Laurel has been on a streak lately, she was probably a shoo in for this DT!!!

sandi said...

Love your creations! Fab!