Apr 2, 2013

LESSology Challenge #24: Creative inspiration of Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam

 photo Challenge-24-Are-you-a-Cover-girl-design-team-projects_zps208e2103.jpg

Are you ready to check out the creative inspiration for LESSology Challenge #24: Are you a Cover girl? Let's see how Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam interpreted this challenge.

Kirsty Vittetoe

Hello there, it's Kirsty here.

The "Cover" I have here is a Rolodex I bought from the thrift store for 50 cents


it is 50 cents because it has a crack line on the cover, it is kind of old and not that clean, but the inside is totally fine and it even comes with a stack of clean index card


I decided to make the cover looks pretty and this is going to be my Birthday Book where I keep all the important dates, birthdays and anniversaries of friends and families


playing with gesso, mists, glitters, beads, sequins, lace and moulding gel is so much  fun....


now that the cover is done, it is time to work on those index cards inside





now I have a Rololex Birthday Book with a pretty cover


Come play along with us!!!

Yvonne Yam photo Design-team-member-Yvonne.gif

Hello there friends! It's Yvonne here to share my creative project for LESSology Challenge #24: Are you a Cover girl?.


Guess what I upcycled for my project?


The storage box for blank CDs/DVDs.


It's very easy when you have a new collection of washi tape like me! *winks*


Add a bloom and some textures [tulle, pearls, leaf, bling] and it's all prettied up! :)

Ahhhh....some pretty projects to draw inspiration from. What about you? Are you ready to be a cover girl? Come play along with LESSology Challenge #24: Are you a Cover girl?! 


6 comments:

Lynnda said...

Brilliant ideas!!!! Love the both!!! Kirsty Yvonne... you both rock and awesome...hugs x

Audrey Frelx said...

Love these projects!!! How beautiful they both are!!!

Great job, my friends!!!

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

These are pretty good.. i love the insides of birthday book as well..

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

These are pretty good.. i love the insides of birthday book as well..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee both of these projects!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! Gorgeous!!

Ella Swan said...

What amazing projects girls!! Drat I am soooo sorry I missed the linky tool from the last challenge...I really wanted to leave the participants some love but last week I had incessant internet problems :( The whole country went offline as one of our deep sea cables got damaged but fortunately I had some posts prescheduled. Please forgive me!!