Feb 4, 2014

LESSology Challenge #33: Creative inspiration of Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam


 photo Challenge-33-Happy-mail-day-design-team-projects_zpsda67683d.jpg

Ooooh...are you excited about LESSology Challenge #33: Happy Mail Day? ur Well, we can't wait to see your projects featuring the use of envelopes. Let's sit back and enjoy the creative inspiration from design team members Kirsty Vittetoe and Yvonne Yam, shall we?

Kirsty Vittetoe

I love making mini album, when February challenge asked to be creative with envelopes, I just found myself another excuse to make one more mini album.

The yellowish color of these envelope is exactly what I had in mind for this album...


I covered one side of the envelope with patterned paper


 and left the other side as it was....


did a little stamping, added vintage images and embellishments...



Used ribbon to string them together...



 Last step was to work on the front page....


Here's a mini album with lots of pockets for photos and keepsake.





Yvonne Yam photo Design-team-member-Yvonne.gif

Hello there! I love hoarding the little receipt envelopes from my fave French restaurant....but thought I might just use one on my canvas. *winks*


I covered the envelope with patterned papers and decorated with some pearls and stickers. 


It holds a little message to my Gangster Gang - 3 nephews + 1 niece.:)


Love that I finally got to use my stuffed pig from an old scrunchie...:) 

8 comments:

SD pooja said...

Fantastic Inspirations !! I loved the pocket album a lot,lovely vintage touch ! Yvonne's canvas is fun as always !

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun canvas Yvonne, great used of that pretty tiny envelope!

Lizzy Hill said...

These are both fabulous projects.....feeling awed by that mini...it's so vintage chic-ish!!! And that SCRUNCHIE...amazing:):)

Radhika said...

lovely inspirations ... love the mini album of kirsty n beautifully decorared envelopes..and yvonne layout is beautiful.. love the cute tiny pattern paper envelope..

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful, I love the little album...very cute..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are both AMAZING!!!!!!!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Wow! Awesome reuse of the envelopes by both the DT members! I never thought about this before.

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Lovely work by the DT members! Loved the way Yvonne incorporated the envelope on the canvas! KEWL idea! Kirsty your album is super stunning. Love the vintage feel of it! I love the idea of using a ribbon for binding..I too am into album making and I hope I will complete it on time to enter here..so hope you like it since yours is so gorgeous!