Oct 4, 2016

LESSology Challenge #63: Creative inspiration of Yvonne Yam


 photo Challenge-63-Musical-chairs-Design-Team_zpsxqnob9kl.jpg

Hello again! Do you have a musical notes stamp or some patterned paper with music notes on it? You can use them to play along with LESSology Challenge #63: Musical chairs! Shall we take a look at design team member Yvonne Yam's interpretation of this challenge?


Yvonne Yam photo Design-team-member-Yvonne.gif

I love these slide out boxes that come with my Kikki K planners...they make great gift boxes.


I covered the top of the box with a piece of patterned paper and then had fun embellishing.:)


A little embellishment cluster at the bottom....and a little subtle musical notes stamping the edges with a brown ink to blend in with the paper design.


At the top, I did a little more music notes stamping. My embellishment cluster also includes a music note charm. I also added the Happy Birthday plastic embellishment that comes with buying a cake at the bakery.


A really quick and easy way to dress up a box. Come play along with us!

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Totally gorgeous upcycle of that box and it looks soooo pretty too :) Love the subtleness of your musical additions :):)

Lisa said...

Oh I love this! Love collecting boxes... I love things that you can put other things in...lol! This is beautiful!