Nov 8, 2013

LESSology Challenge #31: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill


 photo Challenge--31-Toy-Story-design-team-projects_zps28c925a6.jpg
Our last creative inspiration this week is from our newest design team member Lizzy Hill. Shall we check out what she created for LESSology Challenge #31: Toy Story?

 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg

Howdy folks! My very FIRST time here as part of the Design Team....FUN! And that's what I had 'playing' with my monkeys...well, you play with toys.....so might as well go with the theme this month, eh?!!
Found these from the Op Shop....no kids in this house, so I don't really HAVE toys!


Glittered some up with nail polish [my 'go to' glitter!! NO MORE MESS!!]
Then I've gessoed & painted some others....





Added some red nail polish sox to a few..... and the best thing about nail polish? IT DRIES QUICK!!!



Recycled that card that comes with the packs of photo paper, & made up my banner, creating some little washi tape hats from the same card board...........



Got out the hot glue gun.......et Voila!!!A Christmas [fun!] banner:):)

 

Some closies - the hot glue gun got a work out:)

 



Hope you find some inspiration, if you've got a few monkeys hanging around!!!!Would LOOOOVE to see what you can do with the toys from your place....
happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

8 comments:

SD pooja said...

FUNTABULOUS !!

mandysea said...

that's just genius!! love it!!! Oh my gosh I used to love Barrel of Monkeys when I was little!

Lynnda said...

Genius Lizzy!... Love these monkeys!!! Too cute.... You rock your 1st DT stint!!! hugs...x

Anonymous said...

Oh Lizzy this is genius!!! What a great idea executed so well, I love it! Xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ABSOLUTE GENIUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! What a GREAT IDEA!!!!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

So clever n Brilliant idea ...the lil monkeys are so very well transformed....loved it...!! TFS...:)

Peg said...

Wow this is such an awesome idea, brilliant Lizzy!

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so clever!!