Aug 7, 2015

LESSology Challenge #50: Creative inspiration of Lizzy Hill


 photo Challenge-50-Zip-me-up-design-team_zpsnie2m25z.jpg

What if you don't have an actual zipper? Well, design team member Lizzy Hill got a little creative with her stamp sets for LESSology Challenge #50: Zip me up!.

 photo Design-team-member-Lizzy_zps8033ad7b.jpg

Well, this month I had a bit of trouble as I don't have zips. I detest sewing. Luckily, I found a couple of zip STAMPS! Phew! Wiping the sweat off the brow.



Zips always make me think 'Grungy Girl'. So I scrapped my step grand-girl who lives near London these days.Some of the zip stamps got heat embossed. Some did not!


Some of my recycled elements include old sheet music on the background:


And the corrugated card from an old box - behind the photo. I also used some chippy 'waste':

My title. Lots of embossing on this one! Gold & black mixed together:
And here is the whole page:

Can't wait to see your interpretation of our zip challenge!

Cheers, & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

1 comment:

SD pooja said...

Loved the idea of using zipper stamps than actual zipper :)Your Lo is beautiful with fab background and those cute pair of owl :)